Spices Board Recruitment – Spices Board Institute 2017 – www.indianspices.com Jobs
About Spices Board Institute
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry. The Board has made quality and hygiene the corner stones for its development and promotional strategies. It notifies various Spices Board Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
You can find more information about Spices Board at official Website www.indianspices.com
We have listed here the most recent Spices Board Recruitment Jobs and its details.
Click to Jump the Post directly
Spices Board Recruitment for 01 Scientist – Last Date 30th June 2017
Spices Board notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Scientist”. The job notification for the latest Spices Board Recruitment are mentioned here under. Date of Walk-in Test is 30th June 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Important Dates for Spices Board Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 30th June 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application – 17th July 2017
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – Kochi, Kerala
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – Spices Board Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 01 Post
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Pure Chemistry /Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry /Organic Chemistry /Natural Product Chemistry) from a recognized university with Minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 or 70% marks.
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 35 Years as on 17th July 2017
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Procedure for Spices Board Recruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Online & Offline
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) – Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online at their official website www.indianspices.com on before 30th June 2017, print out of the application and send the hard copies along with self attested certificates and prescribed details to “The Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H By – Pass, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025, Kerala” on before 17th July 2017.
Refer Below Spices Board Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
Spices Board Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) – Spices Board Notification for 01 Scientist Post June 2017
Spices Board Online Application (ऑनलाइन अर्जी कीजिए) – Apply Online
Spices Board Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Sarkari Results of Exams etc
Spices Board Result – Comming Soon
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे. हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest Spices Board Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2017-2018, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest Spices Board Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.