SEBI Recruitment – Securities and Exchange Board of India 2017 – www.sebi.gov.in Jobs
About Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator for the securities market in India. It was established in the year 1988 and given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992. It notifies various SEBI Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
We have listed here the most recent SEBI Recruitment Jobs and its details.
Click to Jump the Post directly
SEBI Recruitment for 38 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Last Date 26th May 2017
SEBI notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)”. The job notification for the latest SEBI Recruitment are mentioned here under. Last date of the application is from 05th May to 26th May 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Important Dates for SEBI Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 26th May 2017
- Date of On-Line Examination – 25th June 2017 (Tentative)
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – All India
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – SEBI Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 38 Posts
- General – 24 Posts
- Legal – 07 Posts
- Information Technology – 03 Posts
- Official Language – 01 Post
- Research – 03 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs.28150-55600/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA OR Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognised University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or LLM OR Bachelor‟s degree in electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science Engineering with minimum 60% marks OR Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Masters Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelors Degree level OR Masters degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks.
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 27 Years as on 30th April 2017
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Selection will be based on On-Line Examination and Interview.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क) –
- For OBC(NCL) Categories – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Categories – Rs. 100/-
- How to Pay (कैसे भुगतान करें) – Candidates have to pay application fee’s payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Application Procedure for SEBI Recruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Online
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) –
- Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online at their official website www.sebi.gov.in from 05th May to 26th May 2017.
Refer Below SEBI Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
SEBI Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) – SEBI Notification for 38 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts May 2017
SEBI Online Application (ऑनलाइन अर्जी कीजिए) – Apply Online
SEBI Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Sarkari Results of Exams etc
SEBI Result – Comming Soon
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे. हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest SEBI Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2017-2018, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest SEBI Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.