Assam Public Service Commission 2017 – APSC Recruitment 2017 – apsc.nic.in Jobs
About Assam Public Service Commission – APSC Recruitment
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.It notifies various APSC Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
Shri Kameswar Das, an educationist of repute of Assam, was the first non-official Chairman of the Commission after promulgation of the APSC Regulations 1951. He held the office till July 1952.
You can find more information about Assam PSC at their official Website apsc.nic.in
We have listed here the most recent Assam PSC Recruitment Jobs and its details.
Click to Jump the Post directly
APSC Recruitment for 56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer – Last Date 06th April 2017
APSC notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Inspector and Assistant Engineer”. The job notification for the latest APSC Recruitment are mentioned here under. Last date of the application is 06th April 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Advertisement No. – 01/2017
Important Dates for APSC Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 06th April 2017
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – Assam
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – APSC Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 02 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 12000-40000/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 21 to 43 Years as on 01st January 2017
2. Assistant Engineer
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 54 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 12000-40000/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 7600/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government or Passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate to that affect from the institution of Engineers (India).
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 23 to 43 Years as on 01st January 2017
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Procedure for APSC Recruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Offline
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) – Interested and Eligible candidate can apply by sending his application along with requested data and self attested certificate copies to “The Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22” on before 06th April 2017.
Refer Below APSC Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
APSC Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) – APSC Notification for 56 Inspector and Assistant Engineer Posts April 2017
APSC Online Application Form (आवेदन पत्र) – Application Form
Aasam PSC Results, Admit Cards, Call Letters, Answer Keys etc
- APSC Admit Card – Lecturer, DIET in Physical Education Viva-voce Interview
- APSC Result – Junior Engineer (Civil) Advt No. 12/2013 (Viva Voce/ Interview List)
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे. हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest APSC Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2017, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest APSC Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.