AAI Recruitment – Airports Authority of India 2017 – www.aai.aero Jobs
About Airports Authority of India (AAI)
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radarinstallations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports. It notifies various AAI Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
We have listed here the most recent AAI Recruitment Jobs and its details.
Click to Jump the Post directly
AAI Recruitment for 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – Last Date 31st March 2017
AAI notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Junior Assistant (Fire Services)”. The job notification for the latest AAI Recruitment are mentioned here under. Last Date of Application is 31st March 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Important Dates for AAI Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 31st March 2017
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – All India
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – AAI Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 147 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study).
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 18 to 30 Years as on 31st December 2016 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years & OBC Candidates – 3 Years)
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क) –
- For General/OBC Categories – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen Categories – No Fee
- How to Pay (कैसे भुगतान करें) – Candidates have to pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
Application Procedure for AAI Reruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Offline
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) – Interested and Eligible candidate can apply by sending his application along with requested data and self attested certificate copies to “Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., ‘Prakashgad’, Plot No. G-9, 2nd floor, Station Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051” on before 31st March 2017.
Refer Below AAI Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
AAI Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) & Application Form (आवेदन पत्र) – AAI Notification for 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts March 2017
AAI Results, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Call Letters etc
- AAI Result : Apprentices
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे. हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest AAI Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2017, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest AAI Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.